Quote:

Quote:

But I do agree that the A-body market is huge.

You would think, but our sales say otherwise. We sell over 5 times as much B&E as we do A body.

When I was retailing mopar stuff, I found this to be true as well. I've seen many an A body guy complain about it and protest otherwise, but as you say, the sales figures show otherwise.

Quote:

Marketing. Each segment we delve into gets as much back as the market gives. Look at our offerings for 1st and 2nd Gen Camaros. They get everything under the sun and have 3 Links coming. An initial "probe" is made into the market, and then it goes from there. And it is true, for some reason the Mopar guys have been the slowest to come around.

In light of this statement and looking at universal approaches that can spread costs over a larger market share, how about splined tubular sway bar systems. Yes, Speedway Engineering offers these, but they also deal more with professional racers. You seem to deal with more enthusiast crowds. Splined bars can be interchanged within many different makes/models and only the end links need to become more make specific. Inventory carry costs are shared among many different platforms so no one make can be burdened with inventory turns.

Quote:

Quote:

Maybe a panhard bar system?

Watts link instead.

I agree with an earlier quote that this may be getting beyond the average enthusiasts comfort/capability level. Yes, they are great tuning aids, but require additional mods to work out and require tuning to make work right.

Dan, without looking over the Hotchkis website in detail, what types of things does Hotchkis think are worth getting into? You mention you have some wheel offerings for later model cars. Obviously 1st Gen Camaros get everything under the sun, but how deep does Hotchkis want to dig? Stampings, forgings, castings, wheels, etc?