Quote:

Dan, I believe the only weakness in my TVS equipped Valiant compared to the best-in-class cars I've run against is the rear suspensions ability to put power down mid-corner. A properly designed 3-link has an advantage over my leaf springs. I think people would pay extra for something that really works well. I also think the wheels are a great idea, Mustang wheels work ok but the center hubs aren't wide enough for the front, and the easily available offsets aren't perfect for an A-body...

I'd love to do the 3 link and will put it on my list. # links are not as simple as everyone likes to think and aren't plug and play. There is a big difference in some thing that "works" and something that really "WORKS". The amount of tuning and knowledge needed to properly set up one of these rear ends is beyond the capabilities of most laymen. We worked for a week with the Pozzi's on drafting a users guide for the Camaro 3 link system and the complexity level got our of hand really quickly. Version 3 of the rear end has got a lot more of the guessing taken out of it, but we are not recommending that system for open purchase and may only sell it to preferred installers.