Quote:

Is there that much room there to do that? Could you take a pic from the inside when you get the rotor on.

Also, a 3" duct will sit very low with the caliper up front. Most likely below the LCA.

I'll take some pictures when I put it together, possibly sometime next week. But I see what you mean, the brake ducts will hang a little low. How low is the question.

Quote:

What is also bad is if a customer was running a Hotchkis UCA with stock or non Hotchkis aftermarket front sway bar that mounts to the stock sway bar mount on the LCA. Those customers (potential customers) typically run the calipers to the rear. There are 4 combinations of that rear caliper setup:

rear pin calipers 10.75" rotor
rear pin calipers 11.75" rotor (I've tested, does not work)
rear slider caliper 10.75" rotor
rear slider caliper 11.75" rotor

I haven't tested the 3 other combinations. IMHO, it's a higher than 50/50 chance are they will not work.

I agree, it should be put in there instructions. My friend and I discussed that as he could see it wouldn't be able to work with his Demon. I believe Tomwheels has 11.75" disc brakes on his Valiant, but I don't recall if they were front or rear mount, pin or slider. He's got the full TVS.