Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Don't forget to compare the price of them at Amazon too..with free prime shipping, it can work out cheaper than Rock at times depending on what the stuff is and where rock is shipping it from.

That's what I was just doing; however, my sister would have to order them because I don't have a prime account. They seem to be the same price but with no shipping.

So, this is what I got,

LCA Ball Joint:
Left Lower, #K7023
Right Lower, #K7021

or

Left Lower, #K787
Right Lower, #K785

I can't seem to notice a difference on these besides part number...

Idler Arm:
#K7042

Pitman Arm:
#K7074

Does anyone know if I put 1 in the quantity that 2 idler/pitman arms will show up or do I have to put 2 in the quantity?

You only need 1 idler arm and 1 pitman arm per car. Pitman is on the steering box, idler is on the k-frame. You were probably thinking tie rod ends.

All parts sold individually

Just to make sure I get this right. This is a a front end assembly out of '71 Demon I have at home... The TVS comes with adjustable tie rods, tubular UCA (for larger ball joints), and strut rods. So would I need to replace the inner and outers? What's considered the inner and outers?

Here's a link to the TVS instructions manual. If I think, what you think, the inner and outer tie rods are, I don't think I need them...

http://www.hotchkis.net/_uploaded_files/80113.pdf

Last edited by MuuMuu101; 08/22/14 11:10 PM.