So, in the next couple of weeks I am going to make the leap and start taking the Dart apart so that I can install my TVS, Doctor Diff front brakes, and 8 3/4 rear end. I'd just like your opinions, advice, and parts you think I'll need (I may be forgetting some) so that I can eliminate as much down time as possible. The goal is to get the car running again before October. So here I go...

Chassis and Suspension:
So, as far as chassis and suspension goes, as mentioned earlier, I already have the Hotchkis TVS. I also purchased their subframe connectors and LCA pivot shaft and bushing kit. I was thinking about just installing the UCA, strut rods, and steering rods while holding off on welding the sway bars and subframe connectors till after the car is driving. On the side, I purchased a set of 1.06" T-bars from Firm Feel that should be swapped in at the same time since the LCA have to come out for new bushings. Are there any other parts I'm forgetting that I need to replace to completely rebuild the front suspension?

Brakes:
So for the front brakes, I will be using Dr Diff's 13" rotor kit with the "Brembo-style" calipers. I already have them at home, but what would be the easiest way of assembling that? Should I install the spindle first or put the brakes on the spindle and install the whole sub-assembly with the UCA? Also, does anyone have any recommendations for MC's? The one I have is a 2-bolt 1 1/32", and I'm not sure if that will cut it. And since I have the KH discs and am eliminating the drums, do I need to change out the distribution block? I'm still uncertain at this point.

The rear brakes are almost done. Everything's bolted on, but I just need to figure out how the 11.7" kit with Cobra calipers connects to my stock brake lines. Or, do I need to modify them? Anyone have pictures or help? Cass gave me the the hardware and connections with some instructions, but I'm a visual learner. I have parking brake lines too.

8 3/4 Rear End:
The 8 3/4 has 3.55 gears and an Eaton TrueTrac in it. I just completely assembled it, adjusted for play, and filled it up with oil on Friday. It just needs a break in. I installed a 7290 yoke on it but am unsure at the moment of what the yoke is on my driveshaft. I'm guessing it may be a 1350 and I believe Dr Diff sells a proper U-Joint. I know I'm going to have to get my driveshaft cut but I'll probably get to that when the rear end is back in the car. I'm guessing the shop is going to want the driveshaft measured their way.

Is it possible to install the 8 3/4 at the same time as the leaf springs or should the leaf springs be bolted on beforehand?

Wheels and Tires:
For wheels, I was going to purchase an 18x9-10" set with 275/35/18 tires all the way around. They're going to be two piece wheels so I can set my ideal back spacing/offset. I'm just unsure about the best means of doing so. I'm guessing, bear minimum, I may have to roll my fenders to get everything to fit.

Luckily, I've got a lot of people who want to help me with this car. I've got my uncle (retired body work guy), my friend from the baja club who was helping me 2 years ago, and a couple of my coworkers so I won't be doing some of this alone.

I don't work Friday-Sundays and finish work at 2pm everyday so, luckily, I've got some time to work on this. I know I kind of just threw out a bunch of information at you guys but I appreciate your guys' knowledge and support. Thank you for everything.