Three weeks ago I was told 2 more weeks. so I called last Wednesday (the 11th) and was told that my block was shipping the next day! Then I hear him say oops...I cant find any of your paperwork. let me call you right back. No call...So I call the next day. I was told it would be at least 2 more weeks

I'm sure everyone is tired of hearing about my problem/experience, and I'm sorry.
I made my order in January. I had a 8 week window to get my block and get it put together and in my car. Then a weekend of testing. Tomorrow the 20th and Saturday the 21st was when I was to be on the track racing. I've lost $4,500 to $5,000 between what I had to return to sponsors and sponsors that I had to cancel with because of not being able to race my car. Not to mention my reputation for canceling business deals. A couple of them were pissed!
Hopefully people will read and learn something from ALL of us on here, and listen to whats being said. Not just at Ken, but at any of the part manufacturers.

It's almost to the point of being comical. It honestly feels like a bad dream.

Someone else on here said that Ken is a member on here and reads the posts periodically. I wonder if he knows that there is a post just about him and his company? I wonder if he knows how many people have commented, good and bad? Maybe he doesn't care. It is what it is...

Greg

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Cost is irrelevant, making memories is far more valuable!biggrin