Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

UPDATE:
I talked to KB at 6PM mountain time on Friday(May 30th). He told me he would go to the foundry Monday morning and pick my block up personally. He said my block will be done in two weeks. How is that even possible, when the normal time is 12 weeks from the time you place your order?

only thing I can figure is he's probably reading this thread and going to move you to the front of the line

WEll then, it might be best if I refrain from any further comments until after OP gets his finished block.

Comment away!!!

Don't say you weren't warned.

If KB is monitoring this thread, they will soon figure out by creating a stink ( well desrerved) online, one can get moved to the front of the line, not a good thing for them as everyone will soon make all their beefs public, especially when for years the buyers have patiently IMo waited 6? months, when to everyone's suprise, if you can get someone to simply drive over and pick up the casted block, they can machine it in 2 weeks, which also IMO, makes KB look unfavorable, because if it can be done this quick, why the long history of 6 month waits?

Hope your block shows up before they read this.

I agree with what you are saying. BUT I was quoted 12 weeks for my block. I know other people on here ordered their blocks with in a month of mine. They were told that their block is done and waiting for sleeves. Mine isn't even done from the foundry? Where was my Phone call saying it wasn't done and would take a bit longer?
I was told, when I ordered the block, that there were blocks being delivered from the foundry at the moment I made my order and that he was putting my name one one of them. I'm very disappointed! My dream was always to have a KB block. It wasn't supposed to turn out like this.
That being said, I'm sure this will push me past my deadline to have my motor together to make a certain race. I'ts going to take longer than two weeks I'm sure. Plus I don't want something they've hurried thru either!
I've started returning sponsorship monies to the sponsors I had on bored. That has made me look bad I'm sure.
WHAT A FRIGGIN DISASTER!

Greg

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Cost is irrelevant, making memories is far more valuable!biggrin