Quote:

If I shelld out the cash for a Hemi and it only made 393hp I'd be depressed.

480 calculated flywheel hp isn't too shabby considering he is grossly undersized on carburetor CFM, I bet it has wicked throttle response.

Quote:

last word, read some posts. I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Pretty poor argument, people love them some Kardashians too but they are just trailer trash to me.

How someone "feels" means not a jot to me, how something works is another story. I have plenty of track and dyno time under my belt and feel comfortable stating I can take any AFB the same size as a Holley and it will perform just as well if not better.

You are here bashing on how a single part number OOTB Edelbrock works poorly but have nothing to say about how bad the OOTB Holley 670 works in this thread-

https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=8038080

Even the dyno test offered as PROOF "how bad" the OOTB Edelbrock is points out there was AFB/AVS running with and/or beating out Holleys.

You don't like Carters, that is fine. But to state Holleys are the be all and end all of carburetors that can't be beat is dead wrong and there are plenty of facts to back up that statement.

The only advantage today that I see for "Team Holley" is that large CFM single unit squarebore 4-bbl are available off the shelf, which if you are a "Carter fan" would have to run a used spreadbore TQ.

"I think its got a hemi"