I used to be all about Holley...had a 2bbl 500, a 4bbl 390, an 800...They started stumbling over each other...the 500 and the 390 were in different stages of a Mod Slant 6. I couldn't get the curve correct but an OOTB Eddy 500 took care of it and then some fine tuning down the road.

70 Charger with the 800 Holley, Choke horn milled off, left me stranded one too many time to the point where I had it professionally rebuilt to no avail. I had to get that Charger to a car show...removed the 500 from the slant, bolted it to the 440 and it was NIGHT AND DAY and I was under carb'd.

When we were finishing up the 69's restoration, we opted for the 750 Eddy. It ran and performed, always turnkey, never had to tinker with it. The thing most people forget when installing a carb is A/F ratio...Drill your exhaust people, pay the money for the Wideband. You'll save time and money in the long run.

the 750 is now on a friends car and it woke up his 58 Plymouth from the Holley that was on there. my 69' 440 has Dual 500s now and running sweet....I can press the pedal so far and go for a nice drive....and if I wanna get stupid I can go sideways with all 8 dumping fuel in )

Family owned 1969 Charger R/T DualQuad 440/727/GVO/3.55s