I think most of you guys commenting on the Eddy 750 forget who Edlbrock sells a majority of the carbs to, it is not Mopar people Most standard replacement carbs are calibrated and designed to be ran on Chevy motors I have tried to tune a 750 Holley D.P. carb. on a 383 SB Chevy by reading the spark plug,, when I got it tuned to make the spark plug look like I would like to see in any of the Mopars I've tuned the owner said it didn't run as good as it did when the spark plugs where black we took it to the track, LACR and he was right, the SB Chevy wanted to be a lot richer on the jetting than any of the other Mopar motors with a 750 Holley D.P. wantedto be at the track I bought a Carb. Shop 1050 Dominator that they had dyno tested on one of thier dyno mule motors, 408 SB Chevy with some power and torque, when we put that same carb. on one of my bracket 440 motors is was way to fat, calibrated all wrong for the 440 A stock OOTB Holley List # 9375 made around twenty HP and similar Ft lbs. of torque more than thier wazzu custom built carb. did It is all about the tune and calibration to get any carb. dialed in for your motor BTW, a wide ban is one of my new best tools

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)