Quote:

all this happened in 2 days ?? Your picture of the motor heading out was on Sunday - do you own a teleporter ??

ha! let me clarify: this project is not quite in "real time" on here. i am further ahead than what you are reading, as i started this thread after i already begun the project, (by a couple of months), and am catching up to real time.

i am posting this 'as it happened when it happened in order', and we are almost in real time......

so, i didn't mean to confuse anyone with the time frame of this project, but i still want it to read as a progressive project in retrospect when it is all said and done, regardless of actual time stamps, when people read this thread later.

so, that is why things sometimes happen 'faster' than humanly possible when i post in here, at least for the time being. i hope that doesn't bother anyone, i just want to share all things hemi cuda project with all my fellow car peeps. either that, or yes, i am a superhuman gearhead with amazing super time defying powers. yeah, i like that....

thanks for understanding,

D