Quote:

OH wow,....many THANKS for the pics!!
It appears my set up is exactly like yours (looking at your motor) EXCEPT on yours the stud poking thru the Ebrock Chrysler adapter is sitting to the right side on the slider bar, while mine sits to the left side on the slider bar….this is in idle position, why would mine be different? Also I have the slot on my kick down rod positioned so that its mounting bolt is slid all the way to the right end. Looks like yours is the same way? I just went for another short trip and the ol girl just has no giddiyap for some reason. No kick down action still, if I floor it at mid range (35-40 mph) the carb will open up (WAAAAAAHHHHH) but no gear change....its in drive (3rd gear) all the way up. I know she has some kick to her....

You have to adjust your linkage using that bolt on the slot - That tranny rod should not bee all the way forward when tightening that bolt

Looking at that picture you have alot of room to adjust as OTHERS HAVE MENTIONED

Doo a search with the directions out of the Chrysler Manual that came with that picture from the book

Last edited by bee1971; 04/12/12 11:40 AM.

1971 Dodge Charger Superbee
2011 Ram Sport 1500 Quad Cab Deep Water Blue Loaded
Siberian Huskies