Quote:

What's the whole story? You jetted the end carbs to get it to run the best it could, then looked at the O2 to see what it showed? then started reading the plugs and stagger jetting and it picked up 7MPH??

Or, did you just jet the end carbs to get it to read a certain number on the O2, like mid 12's.....and then started reading plugs and stagger jetting to got it to pick up 7MPH??

after i changed my combo to a roller cam and when i had the big sheetmetal ram on the car. i bolted my carbs on and hooked th LM1 up. read perfect. it was really HOT. then went a Dyno day and drove over there and i made 540 whp but it was reading a 14-1 but a cold front had moved in and it was freezing so i knew i would be going to the track soon. plugs looked good. made a few passes and it wasnt to impressive. AF was in the 13s. so i pulled all the plugs, and the rears had dark color. fronts plugs were bone white. so i just threw abunch of numbers at it. then again. then again. went from 103 to 110mph.

only at the track would this show this. wot on the street really wouldnt because your not really going anywhere. just wasting rubber

after the smoke settled, i think i started with 84s in the outboards to 89front 82 rears. and i may have added a number to the center carb. something lke that

and this looks normal compared to the weiand cross ram that had huge differences all over.

Gen 3 power 6.22@110, 9.85@135
Follow @g3hemiswap on instagram

performance only racing, CRT, ultimate converter, superior design concepts, ThumperCarbs