well i have a wego3 wide band and datalogger. it is the size of a credit card with a afr display on the front of it for viewing live at no extra cost like inovate seems to have addons.

i had a friend with a lm-1. now he has a wego3 also.

i got it for tuneing the injection on my zx12 ninja watching afr,rpm,manifold inlet pressure.

since it is small (not like the huge LM1 pos) it moves from car to bike to truck with ease.

first time on my car i noticed i leave the line at 15 to 1 and cross at 12.4 to 1. seems i go over 100mph and it starts to richen up bad.
with out watching this and viewing my runs shaking down the car doing the plug thing at the end of the track i was horible lean in the front part of the track.

it shown what the accelerator pump shot is doing (or not doing LOL )

it was very helpfull for lupo to restall my converter after the new motor had it flashing to 5800 rpms. he could see the print out of the whole run with shift points and launch arc.

so it is good for more than just carb work. it told me my float bowls were getting pressurized at speed. gives converter data. and above all it lets you know where you are at jetting wise and pump shot wise.
yeah you can live with out it. but i did 3 months of tuneing in two weekends. then lean it out or make it phat and see where it gets it best mph and make sure you are around that afr.

for 430 bucks it has made life real easy. from my and my brothers cycle to a pulling/street truck (the power valve shows up big time on a holey) to my duster on race gas. if i go through a O2 sensor every 2 years it is worth the 75 bucks to me.

look up the wego3 they even make one with two afr channels for each pipe at the same time for the nascar guys LOL.and tech support was real good. i got 4 emails on the weekend with answeres to questions. two saturday and two sunday.

6969099-cecil1020run.JPG (41 downloads)