Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

its amazing your car can even run without one let alone drive a couple hours to the track, run a 10.50 @3700lbs and drive home

How is that so amazing?

just making a point that you obviously pay attention to how your car is running to run as well as it does. IMO experience with the wideband, it will not show lean cylinder to rich cylinders. my six pack has jetting all over the place. i do what i have to do to make all cylinders look equal. a wideband just wont tell you that unless you have bungs in all cylinders.

as for guys washing down cylinder walls, sure, i know many bracket racers that slap something together and as long as they can run consistantly thats all they care about. that makes me crazy. puffing black smoke driving around the pits and they dont care. then i see other guys times pickup as the weather gets hotter because there car is so lean.

i'm not saying not to have one, i have one in my car and its ON every time i go for a drive. but can it fine tune a crossram or tunnel ram? it may help a little but you wont get your tune right unless you look at plugs. if you only use an wideband to tune, you could have lean cyl and rich cyl and not know what is going on at all

Hey Ray.....On your Six Pack, is that a factory intake? 7MPH is like 100HP from just changing the front jets!!!..... I'm trying to figure this out in my head.....

If you can't handle the truth, you're living a lie.......