Quote:

Forget about the HP, but my car runs mid 10s in full street trim. And so I'll add that...
- my wife is scared of the car after driving it around in a parking lot... and that was before I swapped the power steering for manual
- one of my best friends is scared of the car after I let him make a pass at the track in it... and he backed off and only ran in the 12s
- the tires are "spin happy" if you don't watch the throttle... the whole CAR is "spin happy" when the roads aren't dry
- it's not tiring to drive, other than the 3" exhaust is kind of loud and there's no AC for the summer heat & humidity

Big-block E bodies are simply not balanced driving machines, unless you strap 'em down w/ anti-roll bars front & back, stiff shocks, etc. And then they don't hook worth a crap at the track, because they need the weight transfer to keep from just sitting there and spinning the tires off the rims.

What are the specs on the motor and car?

1973 Cuda 528 all aluminum Hemi, 4 speed, 3.23 Sure-Grip, (JA5) Silver Frost Metallic 1973 Challenger Rallye 340 1985 W150 Power Ram prospector 1986 Camaro IROC-Z 305 tpi