Frito said I should jump in here a bit. My SS/DA Hemi Cuda vert raced as both a 70 and 71 car. No VIN or MSO, built from a body in white car, converted to a vert from a hardtop. Steve Bagwell owned in for awhile, driven sometimes by Terry Earwood. Owned later by Barry Hutter, possibly driven by Sonny Ray. Phil Collins bought the car in about 1975 from Barry Hutter, had it completely redone at Barnett Racecars and raced it under the Collins and Jones banner with Sonny Ray driving- missed the world championship by one round in or around 1978. The car mostly sat from around 1980 to 1990. I bought the car from Phil in August 1990. At the time the white paint scheme had been redone and the car was solid red, including bumpers and scoop, and white top. I repainted the car to blue with a black top around 2001, ripped the top off around 2002 at Brainerd, did another "straight up" wheelstand at Brainerd in 2005, pretty much like the Spring 1991 red/white wheelstand at Dallas. pics of the 2005 stuff on www.autoimagery.com. We didn't race much in 2010, hope to be out quite a bit more in 2011.

Be a Rebel- Break the Laws of Physics!