Here is an add I found for the John Baughman/Kent Ritter/Bob Kaiser car, like the Sun Kissed Cuda earlier in this thread it has some great pics of the engine, interrior, trunk & underside of the car which are of great value to someone like myself who is trying to replicate such a car.

"1970 SS/DA Hemi Cuda , this car started out as an original 440 six pack car with a 4 speed and red interior, and then was converted to a NHRA super stock car(with a hemi) very early in its life. It is currently ready for Chrysler Classic or Nostalgia events or run in NHRA/IHRA. With a little detuning it could also be put back on the street.

The car gained national fame when Kent Ritter and John Baughman raced it with a six pack motor. The car is also a previous National Event(Grandnationals) and multi time SS/FA class winner(including Indy). Also many time SS/FA & SS/GA record holder(NHRA and IHRA). It even held both records simultaneously when John Baughman owned it. Car also won several points meets in NHRA Division 1 back in the day. The car has also been displayed in several Direct Connection parts catalogs too. I have National Dragsters&Magazines documenting all these accomplishments. It was originally built by Tim Richards(Bud King&Amato top fuelers crew chief) for Joe Umbra out of Wilkes Barre,PA. Then Bob Kaiser raced it before Kent Ritter.

Currently the Cuda has a 60 over Hemi in it, with Barton Heads, Barton/Mike Bogina Modified intake, and Turner/BSJ modified carter carbs. The Cuda also has a Frank Lupo tranny and convertor. Best run at legal SS/DA weight is 10.06 at 133 at the last NHRA Division 5 race of the year. I also raced the car at the Hemi Reunion in Quaker City.

The exterior of the car is painted in a old school style featuring pearl white paint with rainbow metalflake mixed in(looks great in the sunlight), orange metallic surrounding the white and purple highlights. The "Plymouth" logo on the hood and quarter panels are also old school silver leaf. There is a small dent in the passg rear qrter panel, but otherwise cars paint and body is excellent. The interior is black with some of the original red showing through on the dash. The seats will need to be recovered to be show ready.

Chrome Moly Certified Cage(current certification) with 4 link and Dana. Best 60 foot was 1.278 when John Baughman had it. Lamb Front Disc Brakes/Wilwood Rear, with Koni rear shocks. Other super stock tricks on car too."