Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Aren't all the "high flow" thermostats (like Mr. Gasket) made by Robert Shaw?

I'm not sure. I still have my less than stellar one, I could take a photo?

I couldn't find a Milodon 16260 on short notice, I ended up grabbing an Edelbrock 8814 pump so I'll have to see if there is a difference over the 440source pump......

Do you know if the same problem holds true for the Milodon high flow t-stat? I have purchase two of them for projects. I also put one in a friends blown 360 Dart, that runs a bit too hot!

I looked at both in pictures, they sure look the same but I can't say either way with certainty.
I'll take a few pics and post them later.... I have heard many things bad about the Mr Gasket high flows but always took the posts with a grain of salt. BUT.... it still bothered the back of my mind....
I am now pulling off my 440Source pump. I don't BELIEVE it isn't doing it's job, but I will straight swap the pump to my brand new Edelbrock 8814 and report back if there ARE any changes whatsoever....
I don't mind experimenting, and I want my car running with NO heat issues whatsoever. I don't care WHAT it takes to get there!
I want my coolant to be cooooool while I'm driving so I can pay more attention to my Lucas wiring going up in smoke.

CrAzYMoPaRGuY