Quote:

From an oddfire/evenfire perspective the teeth are spaced equally on both wheels with the exception of the oddball tooth/gap. However, the Mopar wheel has teeth that overall are a bit narrower than the Ford, and this will affect the system to an as-yet unknown degree (pun intended), because the coil is fired on the falling edge of the wheel, which will affect timing.

I've been looking at this again the last couple days, and found some more information on the distributor signals.

According to this document Link (section 2.2.7 PIP), the PIP signal is used to execute the internal base loop. So, that must be why the Ford distributor spinning backwards, and why the Mallory Hall effect distributor work.

So, if the Dodge 8 tooth wheel has evenly spaced teeth, and we can file the #1 indicator to match the Ford one, I think it should work just fine

This link shows a waveform of the Ford trigger wheel.

I also found the Ford Lightning MAF (LMAF) is relatively cheap at ~$100, but most people say it's only good for ~500hp (crank or rear wheel not exactly specified). A built 360 will be close to that, and a 408 should be well over it. Then you're into the realm of $200-300 MAFs.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.