Details: It is a 440 with 9.8 to 1 compression, stealth heads, Holley street dominator intake modified (for EFI), Lunati 60303 cam, windage tray, Schumacher try-y headers, and TTI 2.5 x-pipe exhaust.
Oh you ment the EFI details. This would not be considered a buget build. I did use a couple of used parts from ebay,(The MAF and 30# injectors) the rest was new. The fuel rails,and intake throttle body adaptor are edelbrock. The intake is a modified holley street dominator. I used a holley throttle body, painless wire harness,and all new ford style sensors. The trick is still the dizzy. I spent the cash and bought a mallory 95 series dizzy. It has a hall effect sensor and #1 cyl ID built in, the problem is #1 mopar and #1 ford are not the same. Just put the #1 ford or #2 mopar plug wire at the #1 id spot and wire the rest around the circle. the rotor still needs to point at mopar #1 at tdc. Hard to type but not that hard in real life. I also am using a quarterhorse programing card. It allows me full access to tuning and datalogging the ford ecu. I am using an A9L ecu all I have done so far is change the injector firing order, the cid, and the injector size. It seems to run OK but will need some work run great. I remote mounted the TFI on a heat sinc from ebay. I know I have not covered it all but if any one has more questions ask and I wil do my best to answer.

7175765-post1.jpg (187 downloads)