I have a set of CNC ported Indy Legend heads. I have a solid street roller and 11:1 compression with single 1150 dominator. I am very happy with the overall performance of the engine and like a lot of the features of the Indy head. The only problem with the Indy heads is that you need to use all of Indy's stuff. Dram said to me once that if you use Indy's heads than your married to them for life. Well that makes a lot of sense since its true. If your not all that concerned about stock appearing then there OK. Indy's heads are much taller than a stage 5 head and also require there valve covers and spark plug tubes. Defbob let me borrow a set of stock valve covers and they look like they will fit but never actually ran it with a set to confirm. Headers are different and as stated in a post before, the chambers are slightly different.
Allan G.

1970 Challenger w/572 Hemi street car and my pride and joy. 1986 T-Type with 272 Stage 2 Buick V6 engine - True 8 second street car. Just updated the engine and put down 928 HP @ 35# boost to the ground on chasis dyno. 1976 Cee Bee Avenger Jet Boat - 460 Ford powered.