Quote:

My point is that stage v SR replacement will flow as good or better in stock configuration than edelbrock/mopar.
You stated they will not and that's just not true.

hmm really..
looks to me like there down 10+cfm in the upper lift range in this particular case doesnt it..

I know what your saying...I see people recommend Stage V's all the time..im sure they are a good head. I know some people have had trouble with the older MP heads...
I spoke with a known SS/AH engine builder/racer before i was buying hemi heads, IIRC I hate putting words in any ones mouth but the guy liked the Edelbrocks, and most of the SS guys run the cast iron version (not that these ports even comes close to the stock ones lol)..In a nut shell he liked the new MP castings pretty well.
Again I wasnt trying to run down or talk bad about his, or there heads etc..just saying that Ma Mopar has some nice heads out that are just as good flowing...and guess what over $500 cheaper assembled....
I got mine through WestOaks delivered for $2300 assembled.
I have $3000 in these heads complete with CNC porting..End of the year port deal for $750, and I sold the supplied springs and retainers for like $150, and upgraded to 10 deg stuff etc.

These are also duel plug ready.

OK I give..lol you win

[color:"red"]65 Hemi Belvedere coming soon [/color]
[color:"#00FF00"]557" Indy engine 1.07 60ft 144mph in the 8th 2100 lbs package [/color]