Quote:

Quote:

I gots me a .466+ lobe lift flat tappet from Barton that will go in first...Then a Old crane grind which has about .475 lobe lift roller. I say this cause i dont know what ration these rocker arms are, some say 1.6 some say less.

Compression is 14:1

Do i win a prize Dan-O for the largest flat tappet on the web site or something...

I guess it would be funny if I was running a .500 lift cam talking about all this flow.

well, if i was going to give you a prize for that flat tappet that'll end up around .755 lift, it wouldn't be anything to be proud of.

by the way, the S/R heads won't even come close to the power potential of the raised port big valve or millenium stage 5's.

the reason i asked about the cams and combo's is because the supposed 10 cfm difference doesn't amount to squat. until you build something of real potential, it's meaningless and not even worth worrying about.

for example, go ahead and run that silly flat tappet cam and somebody else running a well designed roller 10 degree's smaller with 10 less cfm will put you on the trailer. see my point?

Oh
I see..so flat tappet cams are silly...hmm thats a different way of putting it.
Let me ask you this...Do you base all flat tappet cams in the silly category?
So does a Hyd flat tappet cam fall in the stupid column? Or are they grouped together as one big silly family?
To be Honest the only reason im not running the roller is cause I dont have the money for a good set of roller lifters, roller springs etc.. Just to be clear...
Im currently Un-employed. And I currently have the "Silly" flat tappet stuff

BTW how does flow rates and cam style having any thing to do with cutting a light in bracket racing

If Im not mistaken I was thinking that was kind of a Cheap shot towards me Dan..So let me ask you, do you think Im just silly in general?
Your opinion is obviously very important to me
I think I will call up Comp Cams and ask them why they even bother grinding those flat tappet cams..

Now I know the raised port hemi heads rule...kinda why I ask...I was looking for a more In depth answer than just
Quote:

won't even come close to the power potential

I dedicate a new sig line just for you Dan-the-man

Last edited by Bob_Coomer; 12/04/09 01:00 AM.

[color:"red"]65 Hemi Belvedere coming soon [/color]
[color:"#00FF00"]557" Indy engine 1.07 60ft 144mph in the 8th 2100 lbs package [/color]