Quote:

i guess if every post i make isn't a PC atta boy, you betcha, this is what i should expect.call me and i'll explain it to you.

Naa
I take your advise very seriously Dan, I think honestly you generally want to help people, and offer good advise...

Ill keep the Barton Custom Grind "silly cam" (Bullet Racing)..
He assure me he has some practice developing a max effort solid flat tappet cam...
I would imagine he has spent more time on the dyno testing Hemi cams as about anyone.

Let me ask you this though...
I cant seem to find any were in this thread where I posted any specs other than lobe lift..but your so sure that it's a poor cam choice, and yours would be better correct? How much time honestly have you spent on the dyno with a Hemi engine developing a flat tappet Max effort cam?
He told me he has a fortune in scrap short iron in the attic with tested flat tappet cores.

He actually told me that it works with power brakes. LOL..
He was pretty secretive with the cam profile, and wouldnt actually tell me the valve events until I payed for it LOL..
He also told me this is the cam you get in a few crate engine including a 528 pump gas Hemi with 9:1 compression that makes 650+ hp on 87 octane fuel...
I have also spent some time on the phone with Harold the cam guru that works for Bullet, that designed a bunch of cams for UltraDyne. He worked with those guys in this and a few cams developments.

Thanks for the offer though.

This will be my last post on this topic, and have talked with a few guys through Pm's about what I was trying to get across in this thread. (I will reply tomorrow guys).

In a nut shell, every time these MP heads are mentioned...many comments about how there junk, seats falling out etc...we have all read these comments.
And I dont blame them for being mad or PO'd..But these are not no where near the same head, same casting, same machine work, or even from the same foundry as older versions.
Thats all, just a good quality, cheap alternative hemi head...If not the cheapest available.

Last edited by Bob_Coomer; 12/04/09 02:48 AM.

[color:"red"]65 Hemi Belvedere coming soon [/color]
[color:"#00FF00"]557" Indy engine 1.07 60ft 144mph in the 8th 2100 lbs package [/color]