Quote:

Let me ask you this though...
I cant seem to find any were in this thread where I posted any specs other than lobe lift..but your so sure that it's a poor cam choice, and yours would be better correct?

i know which cam it is, and no, mine wouldn't be better since i wouldn't even offer one.

Quote:

How much time honestly have you spent on the dyno with a Hemi engine developing a flat tappet Max effort cam?
He told me he has a fortune in scrap short iron in the attic with tested flat tappet cores.

since i don't advocate any flat tappet cam with a lobe that big, the answer would be very little.
what i can tell you is that i've pulled a large number of those "max effort" flat tappet cams out of hemi's (and wedges) that ended up with a lobe lift of around ZERO.
they sure do make a mess when that happens. obviously not all flat tappet cams fail, (and i hope yours doesn't) but when they do, it sure does make a mess. the added expense of a tear down, cleaning and rebuild is quite costly.

Quote:

He actually told me that it works with power brakes. LOL..
He was pretty secretive with the cam profile, and wouldnt actually tell me the valve events until I payed for it LOL..
He also told me this is the cam you get in a few crate engine including a 528 pump gas Hemi with 9:1 compression that makes 650+ hp on 87 octane fuel...

okay
most guys won't give out the timing events until you pay for the cam. there's a good reason for that. if your plan is to run 87 octane and make 650HP, good luck with your plan.

sorry to get off the main subject guys. i'll get out of the way now. please continue.