Quote:

Quote:

All this bashing, sniveling and whining

Really?
I assume your saying that its not OK to voice any opinions, or have complaints...And also while I am at it, throw in a quick sales pitch? LOL OK Pot.... meet kettle...

Quote:

is one of the reasons I just stay away from all these boards.

Really? Cause all the bashing, sniveling and whining hu?
Or is cause of the continuous sales pitches, and free advertising, they felt like you should be paying like other site sponsors and decided to kick you off? (Mopar Chat years, and years ago)

Im not trying to stir the pot just calling like i see it.
But coming on a board this way pointing fingers doesn't help or solve anything...never know Might be counter Productive.

Kudo's for BG Tech

Well put Bob,what everyone always complained about,everytime there is an issue some manufactures and suppliers want to blame it on the customer.Not saying in a lot of cases that the problem is not self inflicted or based on not having the knowledge or ability to solve the problem or in some cases caused by a 3rd party.But here's where the oppertunity for the manufacture or supplier get to be the hero and help the end user,who then becomes a loyal user and promoter of said product.This is exactly what Adam at BG is trying to promote,a great customer relationship.If I hadn't aired my issues here Adam and BG would never have known of BGR and why we quit using BG products.After lengthy and productive discussions I have decided that Adam and BG care about their customers and their reputation and are willing to take the time and expound the effort to bring to an amicable resolution any issues that are their valid issues.The attitudes have to take a back seat to be able to solve the issues.For some one to come hear and belittle any member and put themselves on some kind of elite pedestal and claim they are the Messiah or fix all is just asking for critizism and disrespect.I don't know them,don't dislike them but from their presentation here I don't think I would do business with them.I like Adams approach and think I will establish a better relationship dealing with him and BG direct. P.S.Don,if all the bashing,sniveling and whining kept you off the site,why are you here?Are you saying that you fix BG products that are substandard and we should buy them from you? Or is business just slow and your taking advantage of an oppertunity to blow your horn? At any rate you took the wrong approch.Thanks but no thanks,even though your little video gave me a chuckle.

Last edited by B G Racing; 10/08/09 01:56 PM.