1979 Dodge B300 extended cargo van.
5.9 LA360 Holley 2245/2210 2bbl carb.

Ok I'm back unfortunately!
I was here about a week ago with a fuel pump issue... I replaced it and the van has been running like a champ but then today I was driving around on my property and I stopped the van, put it in reverse and it stalled out and wouldn't start back up for like 5-10 mins!
I eventually found that there was a ton of fuel leaking out of the bottom gasket so I figured it's flooding and that's why it stalls and then runs again a little while later after it's evaporated so upon further investigation and having taken the air filter off to get a better look I could see that the barrels are basically filling up with fuel because the fuel won't stop pouring out of the nozzles(I'm not sure but I think that's what they're called) after shutting off the engine!!!!!!!
I thought that maybe I just needed to readjust the carb because the new fuel pump is just a beast and I had it set to the old crappy pump and maybe it is related to the issue I'm having with the carb but I don't know...
I rebuilt the carb about a couple of years ago and haven't driven the van much since then but it's been running "like new" and because my daily driver is being worked on I've had to start driving the van! Some of you know my situation and know I'm really far from any store so I can't just run to the store to buy a replacement of anything and money is an issue..
I may have a spare gasket and worst case scenario I have a few sheets of different gasket material incase I need to make one but man, I really don't want to do that but I expect some of you are going to tell me I'll have to take the top part of the carb off because it looks like the problem is going to be in the bowl maybe? Maybe the float is stuck or .... Idk what it could be.....

So basically it will stall out at idle and the with the motor off the fuel will continue to pour out of the nozzles and won't stop for about a minute! It's a lot of fuel coming out of there into the barrels! Sometimes it's both nozzles and sometimes it's just one side!!!! What could it be????