Originally Posted by MoonshineMattK
Originally Posted by Hemi_Joel
[quote=Brad_Haak] There are some things being done now, especially by the Corvettes, that I don't think fit the spirit of the rules, and some are blatantly illegal. But I'm staying out of that since I'm no longer involved.

I watch the Horsepower Depot youtube channel. Are you referring to their cars? Very curious to hear your take on the subject if you can elaborate. I'd love for a HEMI to reclaim the crown. They have to be giving up tremendous weight to a corvette?

Everyone, myself included till I looked it up, thinks a Corvette is a lot lighter than they really are ... though whenever it's asked about it's current weight online all you here is crickets ..., fiberglass to pass whatever safety standards imposed back in the day isn't paper thin, the real advantage is the driver is sitting almost on the rear axle and the engine setback, all by design. If the BBC was really the ultimate engine the GM fanboys claim then why did the supposed pinnicale muscle/pony/non sportscar car ... the ZL1 Camaro ... get parked in favor of yet another 'vette ?

running up my post count some more .