Originally Posted by Dragula
So now that its over, anyone going to plan on going to next years? I would like to think I could have a car ready for next year....maybe. I have always been plagued by reliability issues with BBM's...Mainly G2 Hemi's, but I might be willing to try it if I can get my crap together for next year.

Based on my past experiences, I kinda know what spare parts I will need to bring, but if anything major like the 727 goes completely out, I am not capable of rebuilding that on the side of the road. But my kill list looks a lot like the standard stuff most people kill on DW, rocker arms, push rods, valve springs, fuel pumps...Most of that I can handle if I can find a Hemi on head valve spring compressor.

I'm likely sitting out next year but I think I said that about this year also.

Yes, there is some things I just won't/can't fix on the road. I don't carry enough stuff to pull a transmission. I would have to have 4 regular jack stands, regular jack, etc. My little harbor freight jack and aluminum jack stands won't cut it for that plus I only carry 2 stands. Plus, I don't like the pulling the transmission in my own garage where I can drink beer and take my time. Doing it in a parking lot or pits would really suck!

68 Barracuda Formula S 340