If racetracks are a goal hard to beat Ohio,. They have more than any other state. Depending on where you go you can have 10-12 within three or so hours of you. Where we lived closer to the Indiana border about an hour north of Dayton I had a ton of choices in that radius. Hard to beat the lifestyle we had there. Cheap housing and we chose to life very rurual but had three acres and change with a large pond. The house and land here would easily be 3-4 million dollars. There it cost us about what our oldest paid for her 2200 sq ft in a crowded subdivision with no yard.

We came back to Vegas to take care of her parents. primarily her father. Just fell on us as she is the only daughter and the medical person in the family. Her dad passed away a year ago and we have been pondering possibly leaving again, for good. Her mom is in great health and her family lives well into their 100's, thats 20 years for her. We are torn because of that and two of our kids and four of the grandkinds are here. But this place has slowly become SoCal east in the last dozen years we have been here. Its not a chea place to love for sure, we can afford it just is expensive. The tracks all closing around here in the west does not help matters. So we have been contemplating going back to the same area of Ohio again. My wife still works but her services are needed everywhere so thats not an issue. In fact pay is better where we were in Ohio because its so rural. BUt we loved it and so did the dobbies.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"