Originally Posted by larrymopar360
I haven't seen any games except Tigers so haven't seen any interleague. I didn't mind the shift in years past, but it got to be to frequent for me. Anyway don't want to beat a dead horse. I'm just glad to see the games played quicker and not all the standing around while these premadonnas think everyone has to wait on them. Another bonus to games moving faster is some of these long winded broadcasters can't ramble on and on! Remember Hawk Harrelson of the White Sox? Omg that guy was so annoying with his boring stories and he'd always tell them when the opposition was hitting (Tigers).

Tigers are in trouble. Casey Mize out, now Manning out (hopefully not too long), and not scoring runs. While I'm not for always blaming managers, I think it might be time for A.J. Hinch to go. Where's Alan Trammell?

I was never excited about hinch especially when he refused to put garret cole in the last game of the world series against the nationals because analytics, that move likely cost him another ring then his involvement with the cheating crap. Trammel is one of my all time favorite players but I am afraid he is too old school and would look like tony larusa did last couple years. As for this whole season we were already doomed when we traded away the one thing we had sorted out (bullpen) for a sack of used jock straps. I hope eqduardo and javier walk next year and harris finds some decent replacements, I am still bitter they passed on Marcelo Mayer in the draft, we needed a SS and he was the best guy on the board.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!