azblackhemi, I wish most were talented enough to beat the shift a majority of the time but I guess the percentages showed they weren't and it was not enjoyable to the fans. To me stacking infielders on one side was no different than a base runner going way outside the base path to avoid a tag. [/quote]

I'm a tigers fan too and it's gonna be a looong summer. I wish too they would have got rid of the DH but they instead dug in and made it worse, even if they don't hit well they need to be in there to keep em honest. Regarding the shift it was far more fun to me watching the third baseman chase a bunted ball way down the line while the batter was racing from home to 2nd or 3rd than a homerun... the bunt double and bloop triple were some of the most fun ever in a baseball game, they should have never eliminated the shift. There has been plenty of interleauge play already (rays spanking Nationals along with tigers and A's, they have literally played the 3 absolute worst teams in all of baseball, heck even boston sucks).

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!