I like the pitch timer, the only thing it has removed is 30 minutes of dudes scratching their hoo hoos... if you want to watch that there are other places you can go to watch that without inturupting my baseball game ever 30 seconds. This is really just a tweek to an existing rule that has been taken way too much advantage of in the last 30 years, the players asked for it. The only thing I wish they would do different is to shut off the clock with 2 outs in the 9th inning, other than that this was way over due.

Making bigger bases is stupid, what are they gonna do next to make it "safer" go to hitting off a T so the pitchers don't hurt their arm? I don't think the extra 3 inches is helping anyone steal more bases, just a psychological thing. Besides... scoring more runs is not gonna attract more fans, soccer is the fastest growing sport in America and a "good game" frequently ends tied 0-0, all my young friends on facebook post up how exciting games are when they end up 0-0 so I don't think more offense is gonna help. If someone really needs higher scores to be able to watch the game just count every run as 7 points like they do in football.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!