Originally Posted by Rhinodart
Been down three times without a helmet on, according to you guys I should be maimed, destroyed, and dead! Read my first sentence, and you can keep telling all the anecdotes you want, nobody will change my mind. I am thinking of NOT moving to Tennessee because of their archaic "everyone must wear a helmet" law! If I want to wear one then I will, nobody should forced to do anything against their will... tsk
shock shruggy
it is YOUR choice, I do know more than one motorcycle riders that are still in coma's after crashing many years ago without a helmet on whiney puke
I saw one guy die after he got pitch off of his Yamaha 850 4 stroke triple road bike not wearing a helmet. tsk
He owned a junkyard in Hesperia, CA and one of his customers had a Suzuki 750 triple two stroke chopper, they raced each (without helmets or any other riding gear) other3 times up and down the road in front of the junkyard, the Suzuki beat him every time and beat him worst each time they raced. After the last race the owner of the junkyard was downshifting and trying to stop in time to turn into the driveway to his yard and the bike started hopping and ended up throwing him off of it into the ditch beside the road, he slid on his back into the ditch and hit his head on a large rock splitting his skull wide open. That crash happened at probably below 30 MPH shruggy That was on a Saturday around noon, he died later that afternoon while being transported to a hospital is what I learned when I stop by his yard on Monday morning to find out how he was doing puke rant shruggy

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 11/17/22 02:49 AM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)