Early in my motorcycle riding days I ened up chasing a dog who had ran out after me on the street going home, I was on a new Suzuki TS185 that belong to some one that wanted me keep at my house so I could show it to another freind who wanted to buy a combination dirt and road legal bike. I had ridden it over to his house and he wasn't home, shame on me not him calling first, mistake #1, the dog had got pretty close to me but slowed down and turned around to go back, so I did the same thing and was chasing him from directly behind him ,mistake #2 I got to about three feet from his tail and he stop running and put all four paws into the dirt to stop and I hit him directly in his butt with the front tire which stop the bike instantly launching me over the handle bars and the bike right behind me. realcrazy
I thought about how stupid i was for riding it with no hat, gloves or long sleeve jacket as I went over the handle bars and when I was tumbling over several times in the dirt, luckily the bike didn't land on me while it was tumbling boogie. I heard the dog yelping, but I never saw him again ever shock. He was gone when I got stopped crashing in the dirt, luckily I was about three feet from the pavement edge when I hit him and I didn't break anything or get hurt serioulsy boogieSame thing on the bike, no real damage luck
I have had rabbits run out in front of me on a motorcycle, but I was able to miss them boogie

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 11/15/22 09:16 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)