The petronix kit is what you want. There is only one wire that it would take a sharp eye to notice on my car that would give it away. The ballast is a decoy too. I’ve used these for years without failure, but I hedged and solved the o’dark thirty parts problem with the old points distributor in the trunk. I simply marked the block and the distributor with a sharpie so the timing will be really close when I drop it in. Good enough to make it home. I’m not actually worried about it since I’ve had many of these setups for many years without a failure. The guy that sold me the whole distributor this time said the petronix 1 is the most reliable and so I went with that because my car is all stock. He did say the other models are usually bad right out of the box of they are going to give you trouble.

Your other option is the mopar kit. Most people accept that as “stock” so that’s a plus. I’ve gone that way before and really the cleanest and really best way to do it is with the year one upgraded harness. If you don’t have a new harness wait until you see how much better things are with a fresh one, with the icing on the cake being the built in electronic ignition wiring. It really makes the electronic kit look like it grew there at the factory and I’d venture a guess most people would think your car came with it new doing it this way. You probably have the later voltage reg so that would be a plug and play deal already. Certainly a nice upgrade for a 69 down car, but it throws a stock appearance out the window for sure.

You can get into hiding the ecu box, problem with that is the distributor wire is a giveaway so it’s not accomplishing a whole lot.

I want my fair share