Nice to see that many here started off in various mopars. I appreciate the thoughts and time each of you have taken to share stories.
I'm doing pretty good keeping busy as trustee, traveled twice to her home a 5 hour drive, paying debts and getting important items cleaned out. Soon to be sold off. With no kids and an unhelpful sibling the weight kept me focused. Wife has been great and our daughter re-scheduled clients and her husband helped on one trip, to help at sisters house.
Reading another thread I realize that all that's going on has distracted me from the news, the conflict and the loss of our 8 yr old ranch dog under suspicious circumstances (end of January) I was already super busy nursing my wife who had a covid put-off hip replacement surgery a week into this year. Needless to say it's been a chore keeping everything moving forward on our little ranch. It's mowing season and time to get the veggie patch prepped. I got the orchard pruned before everything went off track.
Been a challenge though know I can get a bunch done by pacing myself and am thankful to have the help. Things are moving along and now, it's pretty much paperwork, inventory and taking time to reflect.
Thanks again for the kind thoughts and for sharing!! .