SRT, really very sorry to hear about your sister passing - it's real rough to lose a sibling. I lost my oldest brother on 12/20/18 - brother Dave. I think about him EVERY day.

As far as old photos & old stories - I love them. Here was my first car - summer of 1976. $1300.00 for an F8 green 70 340 4-speed Cuda, 44,000 miles, PS, PDB, rallye gauges, elastomerics F&R, 3:55 Sure-Grip. WHAT A SWEET CAR! That was also the summer I started dating my future & current wife. OMG do I have many great memories of this car & times spent cruising & racing. I sold it the summer of 1979 - I have no idea if it still exists. This photo was the day I got it home - my Dad snapped the photo. A few days earlier I found out about the car & my Dad came to check it out after me, my other brother & a buddy were looking it over. My Dad was never a fan of anything Mopar, but he told me after meeting the original owner & taking a ride in it, driving it, & checking it out: "Eric - if you are set on getting a Cuda, THIS is the car to get!" I'll never forget this Dad............

IMG_1846.JPG

No Man With A Good Car Needs To Be Justified