First car was a 1964 Mercury Comet. 170 six, 3 on the tree, biggest piece of junk on the planet. Broke down EVERY week I owned it. Sold it when I found my first Mopar, 1969 Dodge Polara 4 door with a 383 2bbl. It would fry one rear tire all the way thru first gear. It NEVER broke down on me and I ran the crap out of it. People always thought it was an unmarked police car because I put little 383 decals on the front fenders and they thought that was the car number. Funny thing was, I only paid $300 for the Polara from a dealership, kept it for about a year, was driving past a different dealership and noticed a 1969 Charger R/T in their used car lot so I whipped around and was checking out the Charger when the salesman came up to me saying it was $1300 for the Charger. I asked if they took trades and showed him the Polara, he test drove it and said they'd give me $1000 for trade in. I jumped on it. That was 1975 and they were trying to get rid of any muscle cars they had. Sold the Charger in 1981, within 6 months it was wrapped around a tree, driver lived Charger didn't.

I love the smell of Deer guts in the morning, it smells like... VICTORY!