BUMP hoping for some feedback. I also re-read the entire thread, I'm wondering what happened with the rich (10-11:1 AFR) condition on the OP's stroker. What a FINE looking couple of B-bodies!
Anyway, current "plan" is to go to the Indy ModMan intake as it is mandatory that my setup be a 6bbl and fit under the N96 hood, and have the Air Grabber functional, even though I may have to do modifications to it. I also want to run a K&N oval air filter as it is significantly taller than the factory unit, and is the only way I'll be able to feed a 541 enough air.
700 ft lbs torque is my power goal, as flat and wide as practical, and I'm sure the horsepower will fall in the 6XX range.
Does anyone know if Hughes still does the "Stage X" (Stage 2 porting was mentioned) of the aluminum 6bbl intake?
I can't see using TF240s on a 541, it seems like the Max Wedge port size is a given, and Indy has a CNC program for their ModMan intake that takes it to Max Wedge port size. The other 2 intakes I have for a 6bbl are my Edelbrock factory 2 plane 6bbl and the Weiand P3690982 6bbl intake from the 70s, "Cross Flow" I believe it was called, but either would have to be ported to Max Wedge port size.