Here is the best I can tell you from my mobile. Not at my shop where cam data and such is. 543" stroker, ported Edelbrock heads, aggressive cam, long duration, roller cam, lifters, rockers, 10.8:1 compression. 3.5" collector Hookers to electric cut outs then 3" Flowmaster. Bone ass stock 6 pack carbs. The carbs are at the Carb shop and should be done Tuesday. What he is doing is unknown. He says he does big stroke tri powers on a regular basis. He knows what works. Dyno day was a fiasco. Pertronix distributor advance didn't work. Had to rush home 40 miles away to get my back up dist. High review did do 700-715 torque@ 34 to 36 degrees. Never had time to tune. Idled high. Was not ideal. Car still has the back up 440 source electronic distributor which works fine. Only reason I bought the Pertronix to begin with is the internal rev limiter. Timing is consistent and seems to be correct. All advance in by 3000. Vacuum at idle unknown today. Remember runs very rich with both sets of six pack carbs. The 2nd set is off my other Bee and that one runs great with them. ???? More info needed? Thanks.

Last edited by Shawnb; 04/23/12 01:57 AM.