Quote:

I don't understand this..
"New six pack set up. Dyno last month @715 ft lb of torque."
Was the tune rich then? Doesn't your dyno guy tune the engine?
You still haven't answered how the engine is set-up and how you have the carbs now. I have found the 6-pack is just like any other carb'd car. You have to start from square one and go step by step. For your application, given the cubes I'd start out w/ 70 jets, 35 squirters, 6.5PV and maybe the plain springs. I'd turn the mixture screws in all the way in then back them out 1.25 turns. I turn the idle screw up to and start the car. I let it run at about 2200-2400rpm and set the total timing at 36* (don't forget to unhook the vac advance if you are running one) Then I'd turn the idle down to 900-1000 and adjust for best vacuum and check initial, it should be around 16-18*. Then you can go for a test drive. Check for flat spots, bogs and whatever else. Pay closer attention to how the car responds and no so much the a/f meter. Do that and get back with us.

the fuel pump he installed is the carter high volume. it has a fuel pressure rating at 8-9.5 psi. put in the regulator, get the pressure down to 4ish and then do the above.