Originally Posted by AndyF
Does the gasket line up with the ports in the intake? If all three parts line up together then you have a winner. I don't know what the cut corners are for. Maybe they are supposed to go down but that does seem odd.

Andy,
The intake runners are tapered toward the heads. So at the intake manifold, the ports are smaller then the large CNC ported heads. Although the previous owner did open up the intake manifold some, the rest of the transition occurs in the ~0.75" thick RB intake manifold spacers. My intake manifold exit is actually larger than the Koffel's gaskets, but not as big as the heads. Remember, the B1 intake fits a low deck block and the RB spacers are used for a RB block.

Fast68plymouth,
I have done lots of measurements on the BMP block lifter bore bushing 0.035" oil hole, the cam base circle, and the Comp 892 lifter oil hole. That is an entire topic on its own.
Thanks for the heads-up. Just like my KB motor, I will prime the system after it is all together to see what the rocker oiling looks like. Fingers crossed.
I have T&D rockers, rather than Jesel. FWIW
The cam I have for this engine has a slightly different base circle diameter, than the one on my buddies 440-SR headed engine with BMP aluminum block. But he used Indy oil lines, not pushrod.

I used the same Comp lifters on my last 440-1 heads and KB aluminum block engine and the head oiling was perfect. But there are lots of differences....
The valve covers that came with my heads have spray bars if that is needed. But if the lifters/pushrods put too much oil to the heads, it will require changes. Ugh!

TD_rocker_oiling.JPG

1993 Daytona, 5.50 at 130mph (1/8) 1.19 sixty ft (PG). Link to 572 B1 - Part 1