[/quote]

No, obviously not. Was it you?

Honestly I really don't care about what anyone does with something after they buy it from me, just thought it was a little bit of a chintzy, greedy move and it made me chuckle to myself when I saw it like c'mon, really? That's all. Maybe he knows more than me about how to price this stuff? Probably. If the dude thinks he can get $135 for a single inside bucket seat track without studs or any other hardware then good for him. Would you pay that much? I wouldn't. Usually if someone is asking $135 for anything generally they won't just take $35 but hey, you never know.

If he got anything over $35 for it he would have made money on it and again, good for him. Maybe I shoulda listed it for more but then I the risk of not selling it and taking it home again to sit on my shelf. No idea if he sold it at that price or not. If he didn't sell it, he paid me for the privilege of taking it home. [/quote]

Maybe its his turn to protect the seat track for the future generations. Now he gets to drag it to swap meets for possibly years, before he sells it at a gave away price, or he might find the one guy that has been looking for that seat track for years and is thrilled to find on at any price.

I've been on both ends of that deal before. I'm at the garage cleaning stage right now. What I may have paid for something is water under the bridge, now it either sells, or goes on the scrap truck the next week. Once they hand me their money, I really don't care what they do with the part.