I have been going every year ( except last ) for awhile now every time I make it a point to race at nearby South Mountain Dragways Friday evening Mopar race I dont understand how there's 3,000 cars at Carlisle and only 20 or so show up to support the Mopar race including hardly any spectators. It was disappointing that it rained out during time trials thus canceling the race luckily I found a wash it yourself place to clean my truck afterwards as my truck rarely sees rain. The show was good and it was great see a big turn out of trucks, I had a lot of people looking at my truck which was gratifying I made the bonehead move of not getting my goody bag until right before I left on Saturday so I didn't have my windshield paper with my number on it so people could vote for my truck. The swap meet was the same as always I didn't really need or want anything but I did deliver a fiberglass bumper I sold and did buy my annual case of Brad Penn 10- 30 for the race car there and got a K&N filter for my new truck courtesy of A&A Autos display I tried finding one before and wasn't successful they had one in stock at the show so I bought it. ( it fits I installed it in the hotel parking lot ) . IMO there were too many " political statements " for my taste its a car event not a campaign rally. But I understand freedom of speech so to each his own.

Last edited by 11secdart; 07/12/21 01:24 PM.

68 Dart 410 / 904
92 D150 original owner
21 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, Big Horn , Hemi ,4x4
23 Audi Q5
16 Honda HRV