Has a good show but broke down again on the way home, had to rent a U-Haul van to get my parts home. Truck and trailer with car in it is still in Bedford, PA and will be until at least next week as the Dodge dealer said he won't even look at it until Friday. But I will borrow a friends Duramax truck and head out there again on Wednesday as I have another car still at Carlisle! Had a bait and switch at the hotel I stayed at too, cost over $700 for 3 days! eek But had a great time as always, brought a newbie to the show and he is overwhelmed to say the least! Great catching up with all the Moparites too, my 29th year at Carlisle!... up I had a better swap in 2020, people seemed to spend more money last year as they were freaking out if anything would ever happen again. Friday is always THE day to sell, people tend to get there early and buy parts, then check out the car show on Saturday, that's how it has always been. The show actually starts on Wednesday and ends on Saturday if you know what I mean... whistling

Last edited by Rhinodart; 07/13/21 11:19 AM.

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!