It was a good show. I got stuck in the worst swap spot on the grounds, and their solution for it was charging me more money. Made $20 on Thursday, but did really well on Friday. Saturday made about 1/3 of Friday's haul. Foot traffic was down on Saturday, which surprised me. I didn't get to walk the grounds as much as I like, but did have to trek up the hill a couple times to deliver some parts I brought for people.
The most annoying thing to me was oblivious folks everywhere. Thursday people having no situational awareness. Standing in the middle of the aisles talking while people are trying to get through to get set up. Not paying any attention at all. The folks in the hotel parking lots were the worst. Wandering around with their beer coozy filled and in hand, apparently not aware that despite their desire to walk around, people actually needed to use that as a driveway. Weird.
I picked up a few small things for my newest project.
Despite the negatives, it was a great time as usual. I am not sure if I will vend next year or just bring a car and enjoy it. As always, the positives outweigh the negatives. Time to get ready for the Nats.

1969 Dart GTS 340
1969 Super Bee X9 N-96
1969 Coronet R/T X9 N-96
2015 Dodge Dart GT
2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn.
Looking for the original block for my Bee. The last 4 are 7449