I was there and I had a great time as usual. I picked up a couple of parts for my car, met Joe Zolper and Dave Rhea. I have no complaints. I already have a room reserved for next year.

I go with my friend who rents a scooter. While he is a little overweight (so am I) I wouldn’t call him fat and he certainly isn’t lazy. Unfortunately, he has really bad knees and he just can’t do all the walking required. Especially given the fact that the weekend of Carlisle is usually the hottest weekend with highest amount humidity of the year in the northeast. He has yet to have an accident or run over anyone’s parts.

I never knew the swap meet was open on Thursday. Usually I get there by noon on Thursday so starting next year I am going to get my shopping done on Thursday and Friday so I can see the rest of the show on Saturday. I wonder if the attendance record will be broken again next year if people from Canada are allowed in? They could break 3,000. I am already registered for the show next year as well.

I agree this years weather was the best I can remember.

Phil

1970 Barracuda Gran Coupe
1970 A66 Challenger Convertible