I took the Challenger and, luckily, didn't end up at the very top of the hill this year (V6 Challenger 2015-up class). Took over 300 photos from Friday afternoon through Sunday after lunch.
A couple of cars for sale called to me ('84 Daytona Turbo Z at $6500 and, believe it or not, '83 Dodge 400 4-door for $2k because when was the last time you saw one?), but I resisted.
The one I really wanted was the dark blue '67 R/T ragtop on the showfield Saturday, ticking all the boxes with a 4-speed, factory AM/FM radio and a white interior so you don't fry on a hot day with the top down.
Also dug the Hellcat-powered '69 Coronet 500 wagon and the '69 Daytona in the Survivor tent (caught that one outside on Sunday and got much better pics than were possible in the tent!).
Had a nice chat with the owner of the purple '71 GTX in the Old Skool Paint display, which I photographed back in 1993 when it was parked across the street from Gate 3 during Fall Carlisle with "For sale, $20,000" on the windshield. He owned it then and later changed his mind about selling it.
Also talked to the owners of the ex-drag-car Superbird, which I'd previously shot when it was out on the showfield a few years ago. "Did you see the mural on the decklid?" No, I did not. Well, I have now. Nice people.
Great show, fun weekend.

Paul
68 Sport Fury ragtop
67 Fury III 4-dr HT
11 Charger Rallye
17 Challenger SXT Plus